CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Good Day!

My work buddies and I were able to catch these fish in a spot that is usually really dirty.  
Thats me in a wet suit.  It's a good thing I wasn't showing my bottom half, cuz you boys would be jealous
Some of the smaller ones I got.  
My buddy Kekona caught the red one and it is the best kind of goat fish you can get, and to get one that big is rare.  The blue parrot fish was caught by my friend Paxton, its a good one too.
This is a hybrid parrot fish
That morning I told Drew that I was going out to get her a fish.  She said that she wanted a pink fish.  I told her I would get her a pink fish.  I was so happy when I saw this one in a cave.  She was so happy when I brought it home, but it took her a while before she would hold it.
Drew and her pink/red fish

0 comments: