CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

In the Caves...

This bunch of fish are usually in caves and under coral.
These Palani were only down about 15 feet, but I had to suck in and squeeze to fit into the cave to get em'
Check out the knarly teeth on this "Bloomfish"
The "Bloomfish" is supposed to be really good to eat.  Kekona said that if cooked right, can taste like the best lobster you have ever had!  We'll see if it is...he likes to pull stuff out of his butt.
kiss...kiss
I was supposed to get Drew and Brody a blue fish, a pink fish and a red fish.  I managed with the red and the blue, but no pink.  Sorry Drew!  But she looks like she'll be fine.

1 comments:

Noelle said...

I don't mean to disappoint you with this only being me but I just wanted to say that I love that you have a blog. I'm also so sorry that you don't get to eat your fish that you catch but I love that you give it to people who would appreciate it more. I love you Kurty!